October’s a bloody lovely month for me
It’s mine and Jake’s anniversary and then my birthday, so a whole lotta celebrating goes off!
And naturally, celebrations go hand in hand with amazing food
J and I headed off to Edinburgh for our anniversary but not before a beautiful lazy breakfast
Nutella and raspberry stuffed croissants fit the bill exactly
Hot, oozy, sweet, chocolatey… I’m sure I don’t need to persuade you any more
(Oh, and they make the house smell lush)
Few spoonfuls of Nutella
Jus-Rol Puff Pastry Packaging
Sugar to top
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c. Roll out the pastry and cut into 6 squares
2. Spread the nutella over the whole square leaving around 2cm bare around the edge
3. Cut the raspberries in half (or quarters if they’re big) and scatter them over one half of the pastry
4. Fold over diagonally to make triangles and sprinkle with sugar
5. Pop onto a baking tray and into the oven for 15ish minutes (until golden brown), serve and enjoy with a steaming cup of coffee and good company!